The best innovation for premium cigars/Herbs since the invention of Boveda! The “Boveda Butler” lets you see what’s going on inside your humidor/CVault storage Containers without having to open the lid (or even be in the same room—or country!). Just calibrate your Boveda Smart Sensor with Boveda’s One-Step Calibration Kit that is included when you choose the “Boveda Butler Kit”. Then sync up your smart sensor to the Boveda app for ongoing, hassle-free humidor maintenance right from your smartphone.
Boveda’s patented “One-Step Hygrometer Calibration Kit” is used to check the accuracy of your hygrometer. The One-Step Calibration Kit produces an environment of 75% humidity. To calibrate, place your Boveda Smart Sensor into the zip-lock bag (included).
For an even more accurate reading, add the optional 32% Calibration Kit to complete the 2-step calibration process included with the app.
– Customize temperature and humidity ranges for your humidor.
– Lined with Premium Kiln Dried Spanish Cedar
– Receive alerts if readings veer outside your preferred settings.
– Catch damaging conditions that could affect your cigar collection through real-time temperature, humidity and impact data.
– Act on your humidor’s/CVaults temperature, humidity and impact history to make changes to your cigar storage.
– Remotely monitor your humidor/CVaults by using a second compatible tablet or phone to extend the sensor’s 100-foot reach.
HOW DOES THE BOVEDA BUTLER WORK?
It resides in your humidor/CVault Storage Container—right on top of your cigars/Herbs or affixed to your humidor’s lid. The Boveda Butler communicates via Bluetooth® to the free Boveda app on your iOS 10.0+ or Android 5.0+ mobile device. You can now access your humidor’s/Cvault storage Container conditions all the time.
The Boveda Butler includes:
1 – Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
1 – Boveda Butler (2? x 1 1/4? x 1/2?)
1 – User’s Guide
Eliminates the need for separate hygrometer and thermometer.
The Boveda Butler must be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings.
Uses standard CR2032 coin battery (included)
The Boveda Butler can store up to 10 days of data when out of Bluetooth range of the app. If the period of no connectivity extends beyond 10 days, the sensor can only download the last 10 days of data to the app when connectivity is re-established.
Work great with the CVaults Storage Container <<< Click Here >>>